June 23, 2011

Rain


Oh, Rain, you fat miserable piece of shit, what’d they have on you? 2 to 3 weeks off, or what? You were being afraid I’d enjoy too much Sun, huh? I should shoot you in the face right now! 20 fucking tons of your drops on my head plus the injured leg and elbow. Yeah, I fell off my bike because of you, while speeding home, I was soaked like a jelly-fuckin’-fish, right? And some guy inside the grocery says to me “Das ist normal”, as I was fucking bleeding. And you didn’t stop, you kept unloading your cold shit over my head ‘till I got home. I scared some people on the way, they saw me bleeding through clothes, yeah? What the fuck, you’re thirsty now? Why don’t you just poop some of your drops over us, again?! Big and heavy drops, like yesterday! You already started I see. Sure, it’s good, you like that soda? You better fucking enjoy it ‘cause this is the last good experience of your life. Then, we'll get along...

No comments:

Post a Comment