June 26, 2012

The Untaken Picture


-          Take a picture!
-          I am.
-          Don’t miss the clouds!
-          I’m not.
-          Why are you smiling?
-          Because you are funny.
-          You are funny too but did you take the picture?
-          I did.
-          Let me see. Hey, you were looking at my tits!
-          Of course, I can see them without using the microscope.
-          Shut up.
-          I’m sorry.
-          You look like an accordion.
-          Thank you.
-          What’s with this smell?
-          It’s from her.
-          My god…
-          Yup, she killed my nostrils.
-          What do you mean?
-          I mean my eyes are in tears.
-          Oh, true, true! I mean, yeah, you could feel it from far.
-          Let’s not think about it.
-          Funny… Tell me about that cinema.
-          No.
-          Ok…
-          So, it’s around Bersarinplatz and it’s cool, small and cozy, user friendly.
-          Wanna see a film?
-          I don’t know what’s on.
-          A random one.
-          Yeah, but I overreacted when I said that films are cool all the time. Actually, I don’t think I overreac…
-          It’s starting to rain. We can check it out anyway or spend some time inside their café, right?
-          If we want to…
-          You don’t want to?
-          I think I do, but it is so nice here…
-          Yes it is. I wonder how you didn’t notice those frisbee players.
-          I did.
-         
-          I know I am cool.
-          Yes you are.
-          No, miss, it’s you who are.
-          Who what?
-          Who is? Hah, how do I say it?
-          It’s “who you”, it’s “you who”…
-          You mean you?
-          Yes.
-          So it’s you who are… As in “it’s you who are interested in me”, not vice versa.
-          Say what?
-          What?!
-          I think it is you who is, not who are, because “it” should be the same like “who”, so it’s “it is” and “who is”.
-          Where?
-          I’m talking about…
-          Yes, I know, you are right. And you are beautiful.
-          You must be the same. I’m hanging out with you, aren’t I?
-          You have standards.
-          I surely do.
-          Tell me about your city.
-          It’s nice.
-          I love the way you pronounce it.
-          I love you.
-         
-          Arghh, now I will punish you!
-          Ouch, aww, awww, ouch, stop it… damn it I have a cut there.
-          Say it!
-          I love you! But I wanted to say it nicely, not like this… Do you want a beer?
-          Nah…
-          There’s some water.
-          I know.
-          Where is it?
-          Here.
-          It’s good.
-          Next topic: the weather?
-          Of course, it’s funky here, totally unpredictable.
-          Funky for you, maybe…
-          True…
-          But we can talk about it, if it comforts you.
-          No, thank you.
-          We can try some frisbee.
-          You hate frisbee, it’s boring for you.
-          Yeah, but I don’t really hate it.
-          Ok let’s rock and roll, mujer!
-          Si, si… How do you say again in…?
-          “Da”, “da”. And “nu” stands for “no”.
-          So how do I hold it?
-          It’s easy; basically you have to throw it all the time. All body and arm are relaxed, except for the fingers…
-          Like this?
-          Mnnnyeah… And you must add some spin and…
-          Take it easy I won’t kill anyone.
-          I thought you would throw it. So it’s like…
-          Oops, that was close!
-          Entschuldigung… I go get it.
-          Sorreee!
-          No, it’s ok, I mean…
-          I told you it’s boring.
-          Yeah, but we didn’t even…
-          I know, but I tried. Thank you for kissing me.
-          I am kissing you, because I know you tried. Imagine what I’d do to you if you tried harder.
-          You’d do what?!
-          You know…
-          Ok, so we play again or…
-          I’m not insisting.
-          Please do insist. You must know, not all things are easy in life.
-          You are so deep! From where all this wisdom?
-          DNA, baby!
-          I must meet your relatives so that I know who I’m worshiping.
-          You can worship me.
-          Thank you.
-          You’re welcome.
-          Let’s sit here, it will rain.
-          Leeet’s siiiit heeerreeee, it wiiilll raaaiiiinnn…
-          Hah, it sounded like Sweet Child of Mine from Guns n Roses.
-          I like that song!
-          Oh well…
-          She got a smile and a… na-na-na… Reminds of childhood na-na-na…
-          You don’t even know it.
-          I know it.
-          And the guitar goes like Tee-nee-nee nee-nee—nee-nee-nee, tee-nee-nee… Ok I don’t want to do this.
-          Oh, oh, oh, oh sweet child of miiiine…
-          Oh, oh, oh oh-o sweet child of miiine…
-          Let’s mooove from hee-eere let’s go-oh hooome…
-          Be-caaaauuse it’s raaaiiiaiiaaiining…
-          Haha, do it again!
-          Raaaiiiaaaiiiaaiiaiianing!
-          That was scary!
-          Yeah! It still is! I heard a cover of this song won the Eurovision.
-          You are bad.
-          I am a bad boy yardee. You know…
-          Snatch, but I don’t remember.
-          The guy who was like “I create bodies, I don’t erase them”. Which street is this one?
-          A new one.
-          Interesting…
-          You’ve never been here?
-          No and apparently I’ve never been to a beautiful part of Volkspark Friedrichshain until two days ago.
-          Yeah I know…
-          I’ve said this before?
-          Yes you did.
-          You know, there comes a time when, at some point in your life…
-          You start to forget!
-          No… You get wiser and a lot of important thoughts fill the brain and…
-          And you stop remembering things!
-          Exactly!
-          Well, it’s a good thing we can take pictures.
-          Fuck, I forgot the camera, let’s run!
-          Don’t worry, it’s still there.
-          I can’t sleep on that.
-          Ok, I’m running.
-          Hey listen, I’ll run, ok? I see you there.
-          Ok.

-          So?
-          So, it’s gone.
-          Damn…
-          Yeah… I mean, look at the sky, that would’ve been a great photo, with us and…
-          True, come here… You know, we have it all printed inside our heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment